Yatagan SmokeHouse principle of operation:
- Electrostatic precipitation module. An electrostatic cell of the “free-hanging filament in a pipe” type is used. The device’s large capacity is sufficient to catch smoke particles. It is resistant to harsh operating conditions.
- Plasma air cleaning module. Inside the plasma module “cold plasma” field is generated by high voltage. The air to be cleaned passes through it, and the particles (odors) are destroyed and oxidized by the oxygen in the air.
- The final cleaning module consists of cartridges with self-regenerating adsorbent and catalyst. The module retains the remaining smoke and odor particles that have managed to pass through the previous sections.
- Yatagan SmokeHouse online health and service intervals monitoring by the vendor’s tech support team.
- Emergency alerts (the fan stops, etc.) with text messages or emails.