Yatagan Side ZE principle of operation:
- Air is drawn with the built-in fan through the labyrinth vertical fat catchers located behind the table.
- The electrostatic precipitation module is downstream the fat catchers. An electrostatic cell of the “free-hanging filament in a pipe” type is used. The device’s large capacity is sufficient to catch smoke and fat particles. It is resistant to harsh operating conditions.
- The plasma module removes odors downstream the electrostatic precipitation module. Inside the plasma module “cold plasma” field is generated by high voltage. The air to be cleaned passes through it, and the particles (odors) are destroyed and oxidized by the oxygen in the air.
- The final cleaning module consists of cartridges with self-regenerating adsorbent and catalyst. The module retains the remaining smoke and odor particles that have managed to pass through the previous sections.
- The purified air is removed through the top perforated cover of the Yatagan Side ZE. The air can also be removed through an optional duct.