The COLD-BOX-AMIN casting process releases trimethylamine and dimethylethylamine as the mould resins are carbonized. Air cleaning is also required for lost-wax casting since as the plastic product model is burned out, it releases a lot of fumes.
Specific air contaminants: smoke, aerosols, soot, polystyrene decomposition products, styrene, trimethylamine (TEA), dimethylethylamine (DME), strong odors...
Air cleaning objective: ventilation exhaust air cleaning, workstation air cleaning
A conventional solution (cleaning stages):
1. Hydrofilter: air cooling and pre-cleaning (optional)
2. Electrostatic precipitation module: fumes and aerosols removal
3. Plasma module: gases removal
4. Adsorption and catalyst module: air purification, excessive ozone removal
Cleaning efficiency: Fumes and aerosols removal: 100%
Vapor and gases removal: 95%
- Consumables for cleaning 1,000 cu.m/h: Electric power: 1 kWh
- Product range from 1,000 to 25,000 cu.m/h